Friday, July 1, 2011

35.


Another cape! This one was made for my lovely Grandma. Granddad commissioned it and we decided green would be the best colour for her. I managed to track down this great sage green blanket on Trademe after much scouring and at a slightly steeper price than I'd usually pay, but these are the things you do for your family! We didn't tell her about it and she was very surprised and pleased when I took it to them last weekend for midwinter Christmas dinner. 

I don't have any green capes for sale anywhere at the moment but I do have another green blanket in a brighter colour, maybe best described as a cross between mint and grass green. Email me or leave a comment if you're interested in a green Madeline cape.

3 comments:

  1. Your Grandma will be so pleased, it is delightful. cheers Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorrrrrrrgeous Morgan! You should do more in green :3
    -Brit

    ReplyDelete