Monday, July 25, 2011

42.

I have a legitimate reason for the shortage of blog posts this time: I was hard at work getting everything ready for the SS11/12 lookbook photoshoot! The shoot took place last Friday at the beautiful historic house The Moorings in Wellington, as it was far too cold and a bit drizzly for the original outdoor location.

I was too busy to take my camera along, so this post is made of a mish-mash of a cellphone photo, a shot Louise took of us all and a few I've stolen from Georgia's blog. She made a much more comprehensive post about the shoot on her blog The Velvettes. I won't share any of the lookbook shots yet but here are a few behind the scenes photos!


Georgia adeptly assisting Louise in the lighting; Daisy looking cold!


Attempting to keep Daisy from freezing!


Group photo! Every photoshoot needs one. From L-R:
Louise Hatton (photographer), Daisy @ Red11 (model), Georgia (styling and hair), Grace (makeup pro!) and myself in those ridiculous 70s pants that we deemed too silly to even make it into the real shoot.

I can't wait to share the lookbook photos! In the meantime I have to extend a massive thank you to Lou, Georgia, Grace and Daisy for making Friday so much fun and running (mostly) smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment