Saturday, July 16, 2011

41.

I've been a bit slack with blogging since my queued posts ran out and university started back. I have ten novels to read this semester on top of what seems like more assessment than usual so it's hard to dedicate time to writing something probably meaningless for a blog over schoolwork.

That's not to say I haven't been busy with Crowns! Rather there have been all sorts of exciting things happening behind the scenes which have kept me very busy. The culmination of this is something big happening next week, which I can't wait to share!

I've started working at the Adam Art Gallery on campus at the university on Saturdays. I'm posting this from behind the desk, in fact! I brought along some orders that need hand-finishing to help pass the time between visitors. Here's a Robin's Egg Madeline Cape enjoying some prestigious company amongst a couple of Toss Woollaston landscapes. Maybe some of the gallery's magic will rub off on the cape? Excuse the rubbish photo, I took it with my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment